For more information or to schedule an appointment:

  • Mental Health and Substance Use (Ages 3 and up) – 972-422-5939
  • Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (Ages 3 and up) – 972-727-9133
  • Early Childhood Services (Ages 0-3) – 972-562-0331

Behavioral Health Open Access

Our Behavioral Health Open Access clinics are open Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. You will need to arrive before 3:00 pm to allow time to complete the paperwork. Fridays we are open from 8:00-12:00pm; please arrive before 10:00am.

To expedite the Open Access intake process, please complete the Intake Packet linked below and bring a printed copy with you. Paper copies of these forms are also available in our Open Access clinics.


Other helpful documents to expedite the intake process:

  • Photo Identification (driver’s license or official photo ID)
  • Social Security Card (if applicable)
  • Proof of Collin County Residence (current utility bill or lease agreement)
  • Proof of Gross Household Income (recent tax return or 30 day paystubs)
  • Proof of Number of Household Family Members (you, spouse & biological dependents)
  • Proof of Any Extraordinary Expenses (receipts showing paid during the past 12 months)
  • Insurance Cards (Medicaid, Medicare, private insurance, Tricare, V.A. Outpatient card)


For children’s services, these additional documents may be necessary:

  • Child’s Birth Certificate
  • Child’s Social Security Card (if applicable)
  • Parent or Guardian’s Photo ID (driver’s license or state/county issued photo ID)
  • Proof of Custody (divorce decree, legal guardianship, conservatorship/custody order, adoption decree, form notarized by biological parents giving permission for nonparent to seek mental health treatment for child)
  • Insurance Cards (Medicaid, CHIP, private insurance, Tricare)

LifePath Systems Local Behavioral Health Authority offers an extensive array of personalized services to Collin County residents. Some of these services may not be covered by your insurance or you may not have insurance, so we will provide a financial assessment to determine the charge for these services based on your ability to pay.

Your ability to pay will be evaluated by considering your gross income and number of dependents. You will be considered to have an inability to pay for services if your household income is at or below 150% of the federal poverty. If your income exceeds this amount, you will be required to pay some portion of the cost for the state-funded services, in addition to any cost required by your insurance. If you live outside of Collin County, we will be happy to provide a referral to the local authority in your county.

* If you have private insurance, please call our insurance verification team at (972) 562-9647 to have your benefits verified to ensure that our providers are contracted with your insurance plan.