Public Information Requests
Texas Government Code, Chapter 552, gives you the right to access government records; and an officer for public information may not ask why you want them. All government information is presumed to be available to the public.
Certain exceptions may apply to the disclosure of the information. Governmental bodies shall promptly release requested information that is not confidential by law, either constitutional, statutory, or by judicial decision, or information for which an exception to disclosure has not been sought.
Procedures to Obtain Information:
- Submit a written request by email.
- Click here to access the Public Information Request Form
- Email your request to: PublicInformationOfficer@lifepathsystems.org
- Include enough description and detail about the information requested to enable LifePath Systems to accurately identify and locate the information requested.
- Cooperate with LifePath Systems reasonable efforts to clarify the type or amount of information requested.
LifePath Systems charges fees that are consistent with the fees allowed by the Texas Public Information Act. We will provide a cost estimate to you if the anticipated charges related to the request exceed $40.00.
If you need special accommodation pursuant to the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA), please call Brent Phillips-Broadrick at 972-562-0190, extension 6112.
For complaints regarding failure to release public information please contact the Collin County District Attorney at 972-548-4323.
- You may also contact the Office of the Attorney General, Open Government Hotline, at 512-478-6736 or toll-free at 1-877-673-6839.
- For complaints regarding overcharges, please contact the Texas Building and Procurement Commission at 512-475-2497.